Sunday, August 31, 2014

Update

Hello, I hope you have all been well. 1

I know I haven't blogged for at least a month but I have a reason. My laptop broke down and I haven't gotten to fixing it yet. So until then I will not be posting anything. But be looking for this blog posts in the future: 


  • A book review on some of the books I've read during the summer.
  • An update on my modest blog that is still under construction. ( Dress reformer ) 3
  • And a few things the Lord has been teaching me lately. 
  • Oh! And I'm planning on making a food blog that will include: Recipes and things like that. ( Health reformer!)  3
  • I will also be putting up a tab on my blog about other ministries that are really encouraging. 

Until then, take care and may God bless all of you! 






Your sister in Christ, 
Zipporah. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Zipporah,
    So sorry your computer's not working. :( I hope you check out my blog and follow it by email! I am doing well, but very busy with school.

    What grade are you in? Are you homeschooled?

    In Christ,
    Ashley
    creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com
    That's my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ashley, My computer is up and running now and I praise the Lord for that. :) I will be following your blog, I am in 11th grade and sadly I go to a public school, but God has reasons for everything. God bless,

    Your sister in Christ,
    Zipporah

    ReplyDelete