Monday, October 6, 2014

Autumn and back to blogging!


Hello fellow readers, It's been such a long time since I've blogged about anything. But by God's will I'm back. I have so many things to tell you all, as I've listed on my last post. And I will be doing that sometime in the next few weeks, but for now, lets talk autumn. Don't you just love this season? It's so cozy with hot chocolate on the side. 


What I love about fall



Getting to drink this after a long day.



I love fuzzy socks, they keep me warm.



Cloudy days + sunsets! ( I adore sunsets/sunrise) 


Reading of the Bible of course ( I wish the sun would shine on my Bible like this every morning.) 


A fresh jar of homemade lemonade! Yum! ( I've been drinking homemade lemonade a lot nowadays, I am drinking some as I write this blog post ;)


And let's not forget reading, a good season won't be so good without books. But books that uplift God. ( Don't you wish all books had the vintage look? ) I know I do!


Reading under my covers on a really long rainy day.



Transitioning to fall clothes. :D ( Simple, appropriate and becoming.) : Can also be winter clothes.



Cooking up new recipes or learning how to cook new things. 


Trying to learn how to cook vegan foods. ( Mostly Baking) 



And I most of all love the weather. 



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ti's to me, every season is special."

While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night, shall not cease.” - Genesis 8:22

For everything there is a season, -Ecclesiastes 3:1 

A poem:






 Here is a really helpful post about transitioning to fall by sister vonee. *Click on the picture to go to the post. *



Modest Summer to Fall Transition Outfit Ideas & Tips! (Part 2) - God bless :-) #modesty #modest #outift #ideas #maxi #dress #fall #winter #styling #hemofhisgarment



Hoping you were blessed.

Your sister in Christ, 
Zipporah. 






*All pictures curtsy to tumblr and Google


No comments:

Post a Comment