Thursday, January 1, 2015

This year...

Last year was wonderful and I thank God that I am alive to see yet another year again. Though last year had some difficult ups and downs, I know that God is good. I hope you all had a wonderful 2014 year too and here is my resolutions for 2015. 

Disclaimer: I know how hard keeping resolutions is, but I will try to do so this year. This are the same ones from last year but more added to the list. 



  1. Resolve to use the Bible alone as a blueprint for thinking and living.
  2. Resolve to remove friends who are a negative influence. ( surround myself more with heavenly/godly things.)
  3. Build stronger relationships with family members.
  4. Cultivate a deeper, closer, more honoring relationship with father. ( I really need to work on this one, sadly.)
  5. Resolve to treat and think of other young men as brothers in Christ. Dress and act modestly, in a way that shows consideration for their future wives. 
  6. Clothe myself with the imperishable quality of a gentle and quiet spirit. Make "Strength and dignity" my clothing. Stand up straight! smile more and work on developing a gentle, quiet voice and manner. 
  7. Be a missionary right where I am! 
  8. No more reading romance novels! ( I have to  try and keep my mind and whatever I do focused on God wholeheartedly.) 
  9. Exercise and clean the house more!
  10. Read the whole Bible start to finish.
  11. Eat more healthy. (Health reformer.)
  12. Stand up for God. 
  13. Be a godly example to my 5 sisters. 
  14. Pray more. 
  15. Blog more ( God willing.) 





God bless my wonderful readers. You are all special to Him. So smile!



Your sister is Christ,
Zipporah


2 comments: