Thursday, December 18, 2014

Prayer for the day.....


"Help me, O God, to resist temptation, to put all bitterness and wrath and evil speaking out of my heart. Give me Thy meekness, Thy lowliness, Thy long-suffering, and Thy love. Leave me not to dishonor my redeemer, to not misinterpret the words and motives of my earthly father, my siblings and brothers and sisters in faith. Help me that I may be kind, pitiful, tenderhearted, and forgiving. Help me to be a real- Christlike daughter at home and to represent the character of Christ to others."  

In Jesus name Amen. 






_________________________________________________________________________________

This a prayer I either read on one of my books or found online. I don't remember but I found it in my prayer journal and decided to share it with all of you. 


God bless. 
Your sister in Christ,
Zipporah. 




No comments:

Post a Comment