Wednesday, July 2, 2014

My life








A lot has happened in my life, a change that I never thought would happen. I've learned a lot during that time. Things I never thought I never would have learned. Very good things that have been a blessing to my life. I felt the need to change my ways at the time, and still do. I realized I was a superficial Christian and I now know that that wasn't good enough for God. I learned of how much I've hurt Him. And to this day right now, I want to give up self and let God take over. I want the "I want to" to turn into "What He wants." Whatever He wants should be the main focus of my life. Self will die and the good Lord Jesus will take over. He will give me a heart of flesh and take away my stony heart. He will lead my life in whatever each way He wants to. I'm Just happy right now for making this decision, this happiness seems so pure to me!! I will now rejoice because of my heavenly father. I love you God!








Your sister in Christ,
Zipporah,
Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Zipporah,
    I just found your blog and it's really cool!! I love all the Bible verses you have on your blog!!
    Where do you live?
    I hope you check out my blog: creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com
    In Christ Jesus,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to look aroud this blog Ashley and I hope you were greatly blessed!

      Delete
    2. By the way, I live in Texas. :)

      Delete