Thursday, February 25, 2016

My daily routine

Hello friends!
I've always enjoyed reading other people's daily routines and seeing if I can learn or take something from them, besides they are fun. So I decided, why not make my own? Maybe this could be a blessing to you all. 

This is a Bible verse that helped me keep up with this routine. 


Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice. -Psalm 55:17



As of late I have been keeping up with my health and maintaining the temple. And that has brought an immense change in my life. So here goes my daily routine. Precisely



4:50 am: I wake around this time so I can have 10 minutes of getting used to my surroundings. 

5:00 am: I listen to hymnal songs to prepare for my bible study. 

5:20 am: I do my Bible study. I read two chapters from the new testament and two chapters from proverbs or psalms for inspiration. 

6:00 am : I read a bit of my devotional book. Any book from spirit of prophecy will do. 

6:15 am : I make my breakfast. ( I will do easy breakfast ideas soon). 

After I'm finished eating I dress and then come back to my room at 7:15 am to read the ten commandments. (I've finally memorized them!!) thank God. 

Then I pray and go to school by 7:40 am. 

I come home by 4:10 pm and just do my evening routine of homework and working out. 

Then at around 8:45 pm, I take my shower and come back to do my devotional at around 9:15. I go to sleep at 9:45 pm or 10:00 pm. 


So that's my honest routine for the day. Well the week days when I have to wake up early. But I would usually do the same routine on the weekend except I wake up at around no later than 8:00 am. 

It's really important to be organized as Christians. Because we serve a God of order. One that has order in everything he does. So to be closer to Him and be like Him. In a way we have to have order in our life. And having a routine is a good start. Remember this quote: 





Rising early and sleeping early is not only good for our health but it also helps us get a lot done in the day. And starting that early day with Christ makes the day bearable. No matter what hardships you endure through that day. 

I just want to stress to you all, how having a good scheudle and routine can really change your lifestyles inward and outward. 

Now I will leave you all with this quote: 



And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed. - Mark 1:35


He's our greatest example, follow Him. 




I hope you've been blessed by this, God bless! 





No comments:

Post a Comment