Thursday, July 30, 2015

Update time :)

Hello friends, I know I've been gone for a long time. And I do have my reasons. Life just caught up with me. Happy days, hectic ones, problems and unhappy days. But I know that God is in control. If you follow me on social media, you should know that I've decided to give it a break. I'm taking a break from all social media apps and websites that I have, except YouTube, tumblr, and blogger. Oh and another big reason for my absence is because my laptop stopped working and that has slowed me down a bit. But thankfully I'll try to post from my phone. 

Expect new posts every Wednesdays or Sundays! 

God bless all!  

Your sis in Christ, 
Zipporah :)


2 comments:

  1. It's good to hear from you again, Zipporah. :) I will be looking forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I was excited to see that you'd blogged. :) Good to hear from you and looking forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete